Sunday 12 April 2015

My memories with rural people......

ONE SUNDAY.....among rural people and with rural area.....atmosphere......Really I enjoyed a lot, but i do not enough time to spend .....I missed a lot....I contacted a lot.....I cheered a lot . again i cheered from a lot....rural people....all are innocents....They do not the world of worst.....They simply laugh ....Their laugh is so pure......they cheer up smile so pure like rain drop on a rose petal.....Really i do not explain ...i do not have the words to explain my inner feelings....Really amazing....The few hours with them.....by listening their owes as a journalist.....listening them their feelings as a human being.....With them i was few hours...but the feelings what i was shared are uncherished.....I would like to share all me feelings....with you all..with images what i took. Bye for this time......TIMESVOICE,

No comments:

Post a Comment